Reservation line is closed for the 2018 season. We are working on a new reservations system, please check back in the new year for updates.
Phone messages and emails are only checked during scheduled reservation times as noted above.
Please leave a message, messages will be answered in order of receipt.
Review the Reservation Guidelines below prior to calling the reservation line, inquiries answered on the website will receive no response.
Maximum reservation limit has been reached for the following dates, all remaining sites for these dates are first come, first served, cash only.
Sayres Lake: Kearsley Creek:
Aug 24-25 Aug 24-25
Aug 31-Sept 3, Labour Day Aug 31-Sept 3, Labour Day
- Reservations must be made 14 days prior to arrival date.
- There is a $15 reservation fee required for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
- Reservations are payable via credit card and must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-transferable.
- Refunds – Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees only, are refundable up to 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided less than 14 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellations: You must provide 14 days notice prior to your arrival. Cancellations must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com and are subject to reservation fees. No refund will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
- Discount – No discounts will be provided for reservations for seniors or disability.
- No show policy – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site is considered forfeited, and no refund will be provided.
- Reservation Change Fee – Changes to reservations must be made 14 days before arrival date, NO EXCEPTIONS. A Reservation Change Fee of $7.50 will be charged for any change made to a reservation. The change fee will apply to each change made.
- Friday or Saturday night – 2 Night Minimum charge applies for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Long Weekends – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to reserve a campsite. Minors must be accompanied by an adult while camping.
- Refunds are not given for an eviction, vacating your campsite early, or due to inclement weather.
- Competitive, commercial or group use requires permission
- If you have lost your reservation confirmation the Host will have a record of you onsite
Please note: We are a new operator for these campsites. Previous reservations and/or refunds have not been transferred over to our system. Although we will try our best to accommodate you with a new reservation, we have no record or knowledge of any person(s) who had previously reserved a site at Sayres Lake. A new reservation must be made and full payment is required at time of booking.
If you have not yet been refunded for your previous reservation, please forward your information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will send you information to go about collecting your refund.