How to Make a Reservation
You can make a Reservation at the bottom of this page. Please review the Reservation Policy.
For campsite information and sizes etc. please see the campsite maps in the campground tab. You can click on a site number on the map for more information about that site.
Reservations can be made no more than 30 days in advance of your ARRIVAL DATE
Reservations must be made not less then 7 days prior to ARRIVAL DATE
Kearsley Creek and Sayres Lake have dedicated RESERVED sites and dedicated FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVED sites.
There is a $17 reservation fee required for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
Reservations are payable via credit card and must be paid in full at time of booking. Reservations are non-transferable.
Reserved sites must be occupied, starting on the arrival date. If no one is occupying your reserved site it will be forfeited at 10pm of your arrival date. You cannot just setup a tent or park a trailer and then come back days later. Sites must be occupied by an adult the entire duration of the reservation.
When making a reservation the 30 days prior to arrival applies only to your check-in date, not your check out date. Campers can enjoy their stay for a maximum of 14 days. For example, a camper could make a reservation on June 1 with an arrival date for June 25, and then camp for 14 days.
No changes can be made to a reservation once booked, please review your dates. If you wish to change your reservation you must cancel and re-book.
Each site reserved must fill out the required information during the booking process. This includes a valid license plate number for the vehicle that will occupy the site. If you reserve multiple sites under one name you risk cancellation of all your sites. It is not physically possible for one person to occupy multiple sites at the same time, RSTBC requires that each campsite or booking has a valid permit holder and it cannot be the same person for a bunch of sites. Your vehicle can be turned away onsite if the license plate number doesn't match the reservation information, or if you failed to fill in all the information.
- REFUNDS – Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees are refundable not less than 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided within 14 days of your arrival date. Once a camping permit is issued, it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Refunds are not given for evictions, bad weather, smoke, or vacating your campsite early.
- CANCELLATIONS – You must provide 14 days notice prior to your arrival date to receive a refund for your camping fees. Reservation fees are non-refundable. You can cancel your reservations by clicking the link below. You will need your confirmation code, last name and email address.
- DISCOUNT – No discounts will be provided for reservations for seniors or disability.
- NO SHOW POLICY – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site will be given away to waiting guests, and no refund will be provided. The campsite will no longer be available to you.
- WEEKEND MINIMUM – 2 Night Minimum charge applies for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night, even if you reserve only one night. The system will automatically charge you the minimum rates.
- LONG WEEKEND MINIMUM – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends, even if you reserve only two nights. The system will automatically charge you the minimum rates.
- EXTRA VEHICLE POLICY – Your reservation includes one vehicle. Each additional vehicle is required to pay $17 (depending on the campsite) per night upon arrival, cash only, payable to the campsite Host. Double sites include 2 vehicles, Triple sites include 3 vehicles.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to reserve a campsite. Minors must be accompanied by an adult while camping. The reservation holder must be onsite at check-in and is responsible for all campers/visitors in that site.
- Competitive and commercial use requires permission from Recreation Sites and Trails BC.
Single Site - allows 6 people maximum, including those campers who came up in extra vehicles.
Double Site - allows 12 people maximum, including those campers who came up in extra vehicles.
Triple Site - allows 12 people maximum, including those campers who came up in extra vehicles.