We are working on a new online reservation system, The new online system will start accepting reservations
April 9, 2019
You will not be able to make reservations prior to April 9, 2019
- Reservations can be made NO MORE than 30 days in advance of your arrival date
- Reservations must be made not less then 7 days prior to arrival date.
- There is a $15 reservation fee required for each site reserved on top of regular camping fees.
- Reservations are payable via credit card and must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-transferable.
- Refunds – Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camping fees only, are refundable up to 14 days prior to your arrival date. No Refund will be provided less than 14 days prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellations: You must provide 14 days notice prior to your arrival. Cancellations must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com and are subject to reservation fees. No refund will be given for reducing the number of nights reserved.
- Discount – No discounts will be provided for reservations for seniors or disability.
- No show policy – All reservations are held until 10:00 pm of the day you are scheduled to check-in. If you do not arrive by 10:00 pm, the site is considered forfeited, and no refund will be provided.
- Reservation Change Fee – Changes to reservations must be made 14 days before arrival date, NO EXCEPTIONS. A Reservation Change Fee of $7.50 will be charged for any change made to a reservation. The change fee will apply to each change made.
- Friday or Saturday night – 2 Night Minimum charge applies for any reservation on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Long Weekends – 3 Night Minimum charge applies on all long weekends.
- You must be 19 yrs of age to reserve a campsite. Minors must be accompanied by an adult while camping.
- Refunds are not given for an eviction, vacating your campsite early, or due to inclement weather.
- Competitive, commercial or group use requires permission
- If you have lost your reservation confirmation the Host will have a record of you onsite